Constitution Day Civics Quiz
It’s September 17, 2008.
And we’re really close to meeting our fundraising goal of $80,000 by midnight tonight.
Last we looked, we were just under $70,000.
So, let’s crank it up.
And to honor the day the Constitution was signed, we have a five question Constitution Day civics quiz for you.
- Which candidate opposed the snoop enabling FISA law and the immunity bailout for the telecom companies — Obama, McCain or Nader?
- Which candidate called for the impeachment of George Bush and Dick Cheney for all of their crimes from the illegal war in Iraq to illegal wiretapping of unsuspecting Americas — Obama, McCain or Nader?
- Which candidate opposed passage of the Patriot Act and calls for its repeal — Obama, McCain or Nader?
- Which candidate opposes the death penalty — Obama, McCain or Nader?
- Which candidate would work to repeal corporate personhood —- and shift the power from the corporations back into the hands of the people — Obama, McCain or Nader?
The answers — Nader, Nader, Nader, Nader and Nader.
The Constitution is under siege.
And Ralph Nader is its defender-in-chief.
To honor Nader and his courageous defense of the Constitution, let’s push Nader/Gonzalez over the top today.
Again, we’re only $10,000 away from meeting our goal.
And we’ll make it.
And remember, this is the last day of our book offer.
If you give $100 or more now, we will send you In Pursuit of Justice, the 520-page book of essays by Ralph Nader — essays on corporate power, the Constitution, and transforming our country. If you donate $100 now, we will send you this historic collection — autographed by the man himself — Ralph Nader. (This offer ends at 11:59 p.m. tonight.)
So, keep your eye on the widget as we climb toward $80,000.
Thanks to your ongoing support, we haven’t missed a fundraising goal all year.
Onward toward a momentous November.
The Nader Team