Why Should You Contribute to the Nader Campaign?
Simple: Because Ralph Nader is the only candidate in favor of actual change.
Right…But Why Do You Need to Give Ralph Nader Money? And Why Today?
Right. Great. So why is it so important you give him money?
Because he is the only presidential candidate who supports:
- Health Care that’s Truly Universal
- Actual Campaign Finance Reform
- Sound Financial Policies (Including the Abolition of the Income Tax for those Earning Under 50k a Year)
- An End to the Iraq War and the Foreign Policy that Brought it About
- An End to the Corporate Strangle Hold on US Politics.
So there’s the issues. There’s that.
But beyond even that, you need to donate to the Nader campaign today because he is the only candidate capable of broadening the discussion and actually governing.
Not just running for office while in office, but actually governing. Showing up every day, trying to make people’s lives better.
What’s at Stake: Q: If on your first day in office as president, you had one trillion dollars to spend, what would be your priorities?
- A: [My priorities would be]:
- I’d rebuild public works - all those things underground. Mass transit and public transit should be built in city after city.
- I’d do more to abolish child poverty.
- I’d upgrade preventive health care.
That’s what’s on the table:
- and Infrastructure
Those are the stakes. Those are the stakes, and the system’s broken.
Help us fix it. Contribute to the Nader campaign today…